The holidays are here and it can be a little challenging to find the right gift for that special someone!! Here I highlight my top gift ideas that I know your fitness friend, or non-fitness friend, will use all year long.
1. Suunto Spartan trainer Heart Rate Watch
It’s been a long time since I owned a GPS and heart rate tracker, but I recently invested in one a few months ago and now I can honestly say I’m SO happy I did! The Suunto Spartan trainer watch is AWESOME! I’ve been using it during my workouts and it’s helped tremendously with keeping me accountable and motivated. Not only does this watch monitor my heart rate, but it keeps track of ALL my activity including my steps throughout the day, my workouts (including my calories expended as well as my average heart rate and max heart rate during my sweat session. It even tracks my sleep patterns which I love! Not to mention, it’s aesthetically beautiful and also waterproof.
Here are more highlights:
- Battery life 10h in training mode
- GPS tracking with speed, pace and distance
- Ready for all your sports: swimming, running, cycling, gym, hiking, and more
- Compact size and optimal fit for sports and daily wear
This watch is not cheap (retails at $329 per watch) but it can be the perfect gift for that someone on the verge of wanting to make that lifestyle change but may be struggling to find that inner motivation.
2. Gym Bag Grabs Athleisure Essentials by TARTE
This one is great for females who like to hit the gym or who are always on the go. Sephora carries a TART Gym Bag Grabs Athleisure Essentials kit and this one is totally affordable and convenient! This kit is a limited-edition set of four, gym bag-friendly products for lifted lashes, a hydrated, radiant complexion, and dewy lips before or after workouts. Heck yea!
It includes products such as quench lip rescue in nude, tart mascara in black brown, tart highlighting moisturizer and waterproof eye makeup remover wipes. Grab this one for that sporty girl who is tough to buy for every year. At just $20 bucks, you can’t go wrong!
3. Hamilton Beach Personal Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid
This blender is SUPER useful for people who are trying to get fit and happen to be stuck behind a desk all day. It’s the blender you can literally keep at work or bring with you on the go if you are in a rush. I have bought this for my clients as gifts because when it comes to staying on track with your diet, making the small adjustments and setting yourself up for the win in the long term will go a long way. You can’t go wrong with convenient mini-blender, especially when the retail is only $16.99! Check this bad boy out here.
4. The TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor, Complete Full Body Workouts Kit for Home and on the Road
This one is a staple in my program and most of my clients- it’s very convenient for the person who travels often and who needs something to take with them to stay active. The cool thing about the TRX Trainer Basic Kit is it does EVERYTHING- It will help to build muscle, burn fat and increase endurance as well as work on your flexibility. #WIN.
The kit comes with:
- The TRX Suspension Training Strap
- TRX Suspension Anchor (SUPER useful to actually suspend and anchor the trainer)
- Simple and easy setup allows the TRX Suspension Trainer to be set up in 60 seconds. Anchor off any door, tree branch, rafter, beam or secured elevation point.
5. The Tribe Resistance Band Set
This resistance band set is great because it comes with five different resistance bands which are super portable and fit easily into any suitcase. This set is fantastic for the gym-goer who often gets stuck traveling during the week and who doesn’t want to get off their fitness routine. It’s also great for someone who may be flirting with the idea of getting into fitness but not knowing where to start. The bands are completely different than the TRX and some would say are a lot less intimidating and a lot more portable compared to the TRX.
The tribe set of bands includes:
- 5x Metal-Clip Resistance Bands: Yellow (5 lbs.), Green (15 lbs.), Red (20 lbs.), Blue (30 lbs.), and Black (35 lbs.).
- 2x Cushioned Soft-Grip Handles
- 1x Door-Safe Anchor
- 2x Soft Ankle Straps
- 1x Tribe Carrying Bag.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, the Tribe Resistance Training set has different bands that offer an intensity from 5 lbs To 80 lbs. This set retails for $22!
6. My 4-week Banded Bae Program
I mean, if your going to go the fitness route and buy anyone a TRX or bands for the holiday, you probably should get them some kind of detailed program they can follow to
Learn how to use the bands or TRX
Get into shape and start the New Year with a new fitness routine.
My 4-week program is convenient if you are on vacation, traveling or just starting your fitness journey. For $10, you get:
- 4 weeks of two (2) suggested total body workouts to follow
- Specific instruction on how to approach the program
- Specific weight, reps, and sets for each exercise
- Detailed links to videos of exercises
I hope this list inspires you or gives you some ideas on what you should get that friend or special someone this holiday season. This stuff has deemed worthy for myself and I am confident they will be a great gift for anyone looking to stay or get in shape this holiday season.