Being in the fitness industry for almost a decade now I can tell you the game has changed tremendously. Through social media, we can find out whatever we want almost instantaneously. On the flip side, there are a ton of messages being thrown our way: skinny teas, magic pills, cleanses, gluten free this, sugar free that, organic, paleo, soy based, plant based, hormone free; there is TOO MUCH information out there! How do you know what is real and what is just paid advertising?
If you are serious about getting fitness results, having a trained fitness professional in your corner is your best answer. That is why, online training is gaining popularity for it’s flexibility, affordability and proven results. Here I break down why online training is the perfect fitness solution for you.
There Really is no Reason to Hire a Trainer 2-3 Hours a Week
DISCLOSURE- THIS IS MY BUSINESS! So why am I shit talking personal training? Here’s the thing-I’m not saying there is no place for one-on-one training anymore; I believe there still is. I just believe it is not the most effective tool to change people's lives on a large, long-term scale.
Flexible online training is your answer if:
- You have been going to the gym consistently and stopped seeing results.
- You are stuck in the same workout routine and don’t know what to do next.
- You are open and wanting to learn new workouts and nutrition ideas that are right for your lifestyle.
With Online Training You Get Unlimited Professional Support
Going to the gym and working out by yourself can be SUPER overwhelming. How do you know what new workouts to try and how to maintain great form? With online training I tell you specific workouts to do, that are personalized to your fitness goals. In addition, you:
- Will receive both cardio and strength training programs based on your specific goals, needs and history. This changes on a monthly basis. (I get this information from you through the initial assessment we do in the beginning.)
- I offer you a personalized nutrition recommendation based on your wants, needs, goals and history.
- I check your form via videos you send me for form analysis to make sure you are moving the way you are supposed to be.
- I offer you supplement suggestions and protein recommendations; if need be.
- I help you understand what macros are, how to count them, etc.
- You will be tracking your progress on a weekly basis using a tracker via google docs- both you and I will have access to this so progress can be monitored closely.
- Do you have a question? You will have unlimited email access to me. I will give you a prompt answer passed on my professional training.
- Most importantly, I teach you lifelong SKILLS that you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
In reality, there are no “quick fixes” or “magic pills”. Being healthy is not a short-term thing, it’s a lifestyle.
Take the first step- email me to get started with online training. Do you have a question? Just ask me anything. There is no such thing as a silly question, we all have to start somewhere and remember, the expert was once a beginner too.